1.22.2010

...and we're back.

Mostly. My beautiful little boy was born without incident Monday the 11th (at 9:59) and we holed up in the hospital for the better part of the week.

My mom has been staying with us since we got home (she flies back to Dallas tomorrow) and so I plan on resuming regular blogging when the week renews.

I have two books backlogged to review: How to Read a French Fry and The Partly Cloudy Patriot. The latter of which I started writing earlier today, only to be laughed at when my computer inexplicable shut down without saving. We're blaming the wiring in our 60 year old house. At any rate, I can't remember the brilliance well enough to just spin it back out again...for this I blame sleep deprivation. I'm working on it, though. Promise.

Until then, Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Aww! Congrats! It's nice to know everything went smoothly. I look forward to updates!

Related Posts with Thumbnails